UON Hot-desking Petition
UON management are pulling out every trick in the book to avoid giving staff a say on their ‘Space Optimisation’ (Hot-Desking) Project. They have already:
- Started implementation without consulting staff or union reps.
- Moving over 100 staff into new workplaces.
- Made it harder for casual staff and HDR students to access desks.
NTEU members love UON. Staff working conditions are student learning conditions, which is why we’ve lodged a formal dispute to give you a say about how our University will look moving forward. You can help us by:
- Signing this petition calling on the Vice Chancellor and University Council to consult with all staff about the significant effects on our staff working conditions; and
- Letting us know what you think about the guidelines so we can bring it directly to management!
Call on Vice-Chancellor Alex Zelinsky and UON University Council to consult with all staff about the proposed Design Guidelines and the Space Optimisation Project